We collect and generate various data points about you.
Data by which you are identified is termed as “personal data”. Personal data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your personal data is a key commitment for us.we are governed by the provisions of applicable law in india including the information technology act 2000 and the information technology (reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your personal data.
Personal data we may collect from you are as under
- Personal details (e.g. Name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / aadhaar details / pan and/or education details) provided by you to the university.
- Images of documents/ photos required to get admission in various courses.
- Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses.
- information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts.
- Any personal data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent.
- We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases:
- It is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
- It is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
During your visit, our web operating system will record
- The internet domain for your internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourcollege.edu” if you connect from a college or university domain.
- The type of browser (such as “netscape version x” or “internet explorer version x”) that you are using.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as macintosh, unix, or windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
we use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
The cookies on mahakaushal university web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser “session.” the cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these web pages, without having to provide the same information again as you move from one page to another.
- Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
- We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- No personal data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personal data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Links to other websites
Reasonable security practices and procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your personal data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
Policy review & updates
in this policy, the words “we”, “ours” and/or “us” refer to divine international and “you” and/or “your” refer to our customers.