How to apply for Admission?
Guideline for Admission Application:
Before you start the admission application process, please ensure that your email address and mobile number are not already registered for any other program. If they are, you’ll need to use different contact information for this program. Here are the steps to apply for admission:
Email & Mobile Number Validation:
- Visit the Admission Portal by Clicking Here.
- Fill in the required information on the registration form.
- After completing the form, click on the “Submit for OTP” button.
- An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to both your mobile number and email address for verification.
- Enter the OTP you received on the registration form for verification.
Upon successful OTP verification, you will gain access to the admission registration form
Get Temporary User ID & Password:
- Fill out the admission registration form with accurate information.
Click on the “Register now” button to proceed.
- You will receive a temporary username and password on your screen, as well as to your registered mobile number and email address.
Login with Temporary ID & Password:
- Go to the login page by clicking here.
- Fill in your temporary username and password.
Provide all the necessary details on the login page.
Registration Form Payment:
- After completing the form, you will be prompted to pay a provisional registration fee of Rs 500/-. Ensure you have a valid payment method (credit/debit card, net banking, etc.).
- After successful payment, be sure to take a printout of your completed registration form.
Submission of Documents:
- Visit the Office of University campus in person.
- Submit the printed registration form along with all the required documents for admission.
- Please ensure that all the information provided during the application process is accurate and up-to-date. If you encounter any issues or have questions during the application process, don’t hesitate to contact the admission office for assistance.
- Note: Make sure to keep your login credentials and payment receipt safe for future reference.